2017年1月30日～2017年2月1日 | San Diego, CA
Training 2017 Conference & Exposition
Wilson Learning will be conducting two sessions:
1. Engaging Managers to Coach New Learning
Tuesday, January 31 from 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m., presented by Michael Leimbach, Ph.D.
In this session, you will learn about the three primary barriers to manager engagement in coaching.
- Apply techniques to address the three major barriers to manager coaching of new skills.
- Analyze your current efforts to engage managers through a Manager Coaching Audit.
- Develop a plan for successfully implementing manager coaching.
2. L&D Best Practices: 5 Approaches to Be More Strategic
Tuesday, January 31 from 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., presented by David Yesford
In this interactive session, you will Learn about research conducted by Training Magazine and Wilson Learning Worldwide that examines what it means for L&D to be more strategic.
Visit us at booth 307 and engage with our subject matter experts.