2017年1月30日～2017年2月1日 | San Diego, CA
Training 2017 Conference & Exposition
Wilson Learning will be conducting two sessions:
1. Engaging Managers to Coach New Learning
Tuesday, January 31 from 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m., presented by Michael Leimbach, Ph.D.
In this session, you will learn about the three primary barriers to manager engagement in coaching.
- Apply techniques to address the three major barriers to manager coaching of new skills.
- Analyze your current efforts to engage managers through a Manager Coaching Audit.
- Develop a plan for successfully implementing manager coaching.
2. L&D Best Practices: 5 Approaches to Be More Strategic
Tuesday, January 31 from 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., presented by David Yesford
In this interactive session, you will Learn about research conducted by Training Magazine and Wilson Learning Worldwide that examines what it means for L&D to be more strategic.
Visit us at booth 307 and engage with our subject matter experts.
2016年11月18日 | Taipei, Korea
ATD 2016 Asia/Pacific
To address the crucial role of connecting talent development to an organization’s complex growth strategies, Learning and Development must strategically go beyond and help to define what the business truly needs.
David Yesford, Vice President, Wilson Learning Worldwide, will be presenting Advancing the Role of L&D: Becoming a Critical Channel in Executing Strategy at 11:15 - 12:30 NST (UTC+8:00).