Stage Change Management (Japan-only Program)
Stage Change Management helps leaders manage the change from "what is" to "what will be."
Recommended number of participants: 30(Max)
To learn the principle of the management in order to change one’s point of view and to manage daily activities with the macro point of view at the transition stage r from “to be managed” to “to manage.”
- To convey one’s company policies and strategies to his/her team members.
- To recognize one’s own characters as a manager by differentiating him/herself from the other participants via discussion.
- To learn the fundamental of management systematically from the micro to the macro points of views.
- To realize that the team collaboration contributes to the achievement.
Modules (2 days)
- To learn basic concepts of management with the encourage on organization and individuals actively that are essential for proactive managers.
2. Business Management
- To develop a point of view that positions one’s own organization in terms of strategies and relations in external business environment.
- To obtain basic knowledge of management, including ”What is an organization?” “Why is it needed?” “What is its relation with strategies?” “What is suitable suit?”
3. Task Management
- To understand and learn the management methods that contribute to the sequence of tasks from assignment, goal settings, work executions.
- To think balance-making to optimize policies and strategies, tasks, teams, and individuals.
- To learn the essentials of problem solving process and thoughts.
4. Team Management
- To understand the specific elements that maximize team members’ capabilities in the collaboration within the team.
- To check specific elements that make a significant contribution to team collaboration throughout case studies or discussion with team members.
5. Personal Management
- To make an environment where members can grow based on basic principles of development.
- To acquire differentiated management method the management method according to the level of proficiency.
- At the end of each modules, participants will think about how they can apply 4 management areas into their own management and make scenario.