ISMS Security Policy - European Union
Protection of company assets is vital to the success of our business. To this end, we have established an information security management system that operates all the processes required to identify the information we need to protect and how we must protect it.
Because the needs of our business change, we recognize that our management system must be continually changed and improved to meet our needs. To this effect, we are continually setting new objectives and regularly reviewing our processes.
It is the policy of our company to ensure:
- Information is only accessible to authorized persons from within or outside the company.
- Confidentiality of information is maintained.
- Integrity of information is maintained throughout the process.
- Business continuity plans are established, maintained, and tested.
- All personnel are trained on information security and are informed that compliance with the policy is mandatory.
- All breaches of information security and suspected weaknesses are reported and investigated.
- Procedures exist to support the policy, including virus control measures, passwords, and continuity plans.
- Business requirements for availability of information and systems will be met.
- The Information Security Manager is responsible for maintaining the policy and providing support and advice during its implementation.
- All managers are directly responsible for implementing the policy and ensuring staff compliance in their respective departments.
This policy has been approved by the company management and shall be reviewed by the management review team annually:
Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc.
name and title