- Creating Vision, Purpose, and Leadership Character
- Preparing New Leaders and High Potentials
- Balancing Leadership and Management
- Developing Communication, Versatility, and Conflict Management Skills
- Ensuring Employees Are Engaged
- Coaching and Motivating Employees
- Leading Change
- Delegating and Setting Team and Individual Goals
- Influencing and Negotiating
- Building Collaboration
- Fostering Innovation and Creativity
- Facilitating Cross-Cultural Effectiveness
- Driving Performance Management
Articles & Whitepapers
Learning Transfer Services for Leadership Development:
It’s Not What You Learn . . . It’s What You Use!
In the past, the traditional approach to learning was focused on events such as seminars, workshops, or e-courses. Research shows this approach does not change behavior. Today, Wilson Learning shifts the focus to extend learning into the workplace. Based on years of experience and research, this approach includes a full range of integrated elements that lead to long-lasting, sustainable change.
For example, Wilson Learning offers a unique extended learning system that ensures your employees and managers are ready to learn, acquire the skills and tools they need, and continue to apply and integrate the learning to deliver improved performance.
Wilson Learning's approach to extend learning over time incorporates reinforcement and support tools such as videos, planners, job aid cards, and application assignments. These tools enable learners to access tips and refreshers on new skills and concepts and apply these new skills on the job. Managers can stay abreast of what their leaders are doing and learning, and receive coaching tips and tools for helping their employees use the new approach, skills, and tools they learned to achieve increased performance.
(For more information on learning transfer)