- Creating Vision, Purpose, and Leadership Character
- Preparing New Leaders and High Potentials
- Balancing Leadership and Management
- Developing Communication, Versatility, and Conflict Management Skills
- Ensuring Employees Are Engaged
- Coaching and Motivating Employees
- Leading Change
- Delegating and Setting Team and Individual Goals
- Influencing and Negotiating
- Building Collaboration
- Fostering Innovation and Creativity
- Facilitating Cross-Cultural Effectiveness
- Driving Performance Management
Articles & Whitepapers
Assessment Services for Leadership Development
Wilson Learning's Assessment Services drive performance improvement efforts through three core assessment services: Competency Modeling, Developmental, and Impact Evaluation. These services help organizations address three key performance questions:
- How does your organization define successful leadership performance?
- What are the current skill/knowledge levels of your leaders, and are these levels sufficient for successful performance?
- Have performance improvement initiatives undertaken in the past brought you closer to your desired performance state?
Impact Evaluation will augment any effort to improve performance. It's been used in numerous industries including financial services, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, biotechnology, telecommunications, and shipping. An Impact Evaluation shows the behaviors that changed, the performance that improved, and the results achieved, whether in sales, leadership, or individual effectiveness. learn more
The Leader Navigator diagnoses where your leaders are in terms of the Integrated Leadership Model's four roles. Three "off-the-shelf" configurations adapt the competencies from these roles to fit three leadership levels: Performance Leader, Growth Leader, and Strategic Leader. For instance, Performance Leader (first level) competencies, focus primarily on Tactician and Contributor skills. learn more