TAKING YOUR SALES ORGANISATION FROM GOOD TO GREAT!
Wilson Learning ‘Dinner and Discussion’
18th August 2016 | 6 p.m. | The Ritz Hotel, London
Many businesses have good sales processes and methodologies, but how does good become great?
Wilson Learning firmly believe that great comes from a sales philosophy, behaviours, values and an executed approach that moves your sales team from Reps and Execs to “Trusted Advisors”.
At the Wilson Learning Dinner and Discussion, held 18th August 2016 at The Ritz hotel, London; Senior Business Executives from a range of industries met with the Wilson Learning team to learn how to take their sales organisation from good to great, while sharing their individual challenges, insights, and perspectives.
David Yesford, Senior Vice President of Wilson Learning Worldwide, who has 30 years of experience developing and implementing human performance improvement solutions around the world, gave an engaging presentation, sharing with the team the ROI achieved when organisations improve their traditional sales approach and transform their sales executives into “Trusted Advisors”.
During the event we discussed the critical elements and skills needed to build the mindset of a “Trusted Advisor” and how to equip your sales team so they know how to leverage their expertise to their customers’ advantage.
If you would like Wilson Learning to help you to assess your sales team against core skills required of “Trusted Advisors”, please contact us.
Feedback from the Dinner and Discussion
- “An excellent evening – fun and informative! Thanks Wilson Learning!” – VP, Machinery
- “Great event, venue, valuable discussions and networking. Good discussion and insight. Worth the debate. Some good ideas to take forward, building trust and value.” - VP Sales, IT and Services
- “Very useful information. David’s presentation and engagement was superb. It was a wonderful evening. Great discussions and very informative. Thank you.” - Commercial Excellence Director, Building Materials.
- “Excellent, just great, spot on!” – Sales Director, Telecoms
- “Pleasant and very useful event. Great to coach the sales team.” - VP & Managing Director, Publishing
- “Great to interact with likeminded people and David’s presentation provoked many thoughts.” – Commercial Senior Manager, Food Production
- “Perfect venue and excellent dinner. Good and useful restatement of new aspects of sales operations. Well set out. Interesting table discussions.” – Director of Sales, Information Services
- “Very valuable. Appreciate the time given for roundtable discussions.” - Senior Learning Specialist (Sales), IT and Services
- “Very useful for best practices and networking. Good to have a mix of people from different sectors to talk about common sales issues.” - Director of Sales Capability Europe, Computer Software
- “An excellent evening overall. Highly informative and engaging and it gave me additional ideas to implement in a new sales curriculum for global rollout.” - Global Learning Business Partner, Consumer Goods
- “Very topical and relevant to where we are at as an organisation. Will definitely follow up.” - Field VP, Software Sales – EMEIA and CIS, Medical Devices
- “Nice location. Very engaging topics. Gives a feel for the culture of Wilson Learning. Lots of food for thought.” – HR Director, Machinery
Photos of the event