Train The Trainer - Instructor Profesional (Japan-only Program)
Train The Trainer gives professional instructors the skills needed to maximize the effects of learning.
The responsibility for making presentations, facilitating seminars was once the job of selected and trained experts. The challenge for the inexperienced facilitators, who often have had little experience in front of a group, are to become skilled and comfortable in making effective facilitations. Mainly individuals, without the experience or training are uncomfortable with speaking and facilitating in front of groups. Train The Trainer (T3) is a practical three day program designed to provide participants with the facilitation and presentation skills necessary for being their best in front of their participants.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Mentally prepare themselves for a presentation.
- Apply techniques to help them feel comfortable with an audience.
- Select and present information that is relevant and interesting to the audience.
- Project a professional image using relaxation techniques.
- Transfer information and foster learning through their presentations.
- Maintain and control audience participation.
- Deal effectively with disruptive behavior.
- Initiate and manage group discussion.
- Listen actively and ask questions effectively.
- Debrief their presentation through self-evaluation.
Course Length: 3 days
Maximum Number of Students: 10
The program may be adapted to prepare participants to present specific content, or it may be used to prepare participants who present a variety of content in different situations.
- Skills oriented. Facilitating skills is taught. Videotaped presentations enable participants to practice and evaluate their delivery skills.
- Builds confidence. Participants increase their confidence and, thus their effectiveness in making facilitations.
- Reinforcement. The participant’s Guidebook serves as a reinforce for receiving and reinforcing the skills.