Growth Leadership Inventory
The Growth Leadership Inventory is an on-line multi-rater assessment that measures a leader's capability to build a strategically-oriented, innovative and collaborative culture, as perceived by the people he, or she, leads. It will help you identify the critical skills your leaders need to maximise the potential of their workforce and produce results.
Are your people reaching their potential? Are they learning and growing every day? Are they getting better at their jobs? Do they accomplish their goals? Are they willing to change and manage conflict? The clearest signs of outstanding leadership often appear in the performance of the followers. Leaders help their people do what is required of them in the most effective way possible.
The Growth Leadership Inventory is an insightful, research-based, multi-rater assessment designed for managers, supervisors, project leaders or anyone who provides leadership to a group of people. In addition to rating themselves, leaders request feedback from all group members, including their manager, five of their direct reports and five of their peers. The results provide participants with personalised feedback and development planning, as well as analyses of the effectiveness of team processes and team culture. If used for organisational research, results can be provided in both a written report and executive presentation. The learning experience can be added to Leading for Growth™, an advanced two-day leadership development programme.
The Growth Leadership Inventory provides a comprehensive, skill-based measurement of the following six areas:
- Shared Ownership identifies the level at which the leader keeps the group involved in key decisions and takes responsibility for implementation.
- Integrating Differences assesses how well the leader challenges the group to openly discuss differences and seek solutions that address diverse perspectives, building a collaborative culture.
- Sustaining Commitment indicates how well the leader facilitates ongoing dialogue and builds alignment among individual, group and organisational visions and strategies.
- Resolving Inconsistencies identifies the leader's ability to manage and improve systems and practices that impede team and organisational strategies.
- Accepting Influence reveals how well the leader openly seeks and acts on feedback from group members.
- Influencing Others assesses the leader's ability to supportively confront and consult with others on behaviours that are inhibiting performance.