- Creating Vision, Purpose, and Leadership Character
- Preparing New Leaders and High Potentials
- Balancing Leadership and Management
- Developing Communication, Versatility, and Conflict Management Skills
- Ensuring Employees Are Engaged
- Coaching and Motivating Employees
- Leading Change
- Delegating and Setting Team and Individual Goals
- Influencing and Negotiating
- Building Collaboration
- Fostering Innovation and Creativity
- Facilitating Cross-Cultural Effectiveness
- Driving Performance Management
Articles & Whitepapers
Measuring the Impact of Leadership Development
How do you know you are getting a return on your investment of training budget?
Wilson Learning has the expertise and experience to provide reliable data you can use to pinpoint the areas where your training investment will have the greatest payoff, demonstrate what your employees have learnt and measure the impact of your learning initiatives on performance.
Evaluation options include:
- Post-course Impact Evaluation Surveys, which measure behaviours and changes in performance
- Individual behaviour-based measures of capabilities and skills
- Business Metrics Analysis, a research-based approach that focuses on a specific metric of your choosing (e.g., productivity, cycle time or customer satisfaction)
Impact evaluation methods and tools can be customised to your specific environment and business priorities. We give clients the option to select the level of evaluation that meets their needs, while minimising the costs, effort and time required for traditional approaches to measuring learning outcomes.
(For more information on Measuring the Impact of Training)