Approche du Leadership
Défis du leadership
- Créer une vision, une direction et un profil de leadership
- Faire évoluer les nouveaux leaders et les forts potentiels
- Équilibrer leadership et management
- Développer des compétences en communication, en adaptabilité et en gestion du conflit
- Renforcer l’engagement des employés
- Coacher et motiver les Collaborateurs
- Piloter le Changement
- Déléguer et Fixer des Objectifs Individuels et collectifs
- Convaincre et Négocier
- Renforcer la collaboration
- Favoriser l'innovation et la créativité
- Faciliter l'Efficacité Interculturelle
- Manager la performance
Articles et Livres Blancs
Une entreprise de médias internationale attribue 24 millions (€15,5M) de revenus aux nouvelles compétences de ses vendeurs
After facing increased competitive pressures and becoming highly dependent on their talented staff, a global communications and media corporation initiated a talent development programme. The organization knew their employees made the difference with customers, and in order to retain their market position and grow, they must invest and accelerate development in the next generation of high-potential leaders.
After conducting a comprehensive needs analysis and identifying competencies, Wilson Learning designed and implemented a five-day programme for high potentials throughout the United States, Canada, and Latin America focused on improving leadership competencies. The solution included pre- and post-work, as well as ongoing group-based coaching and mentoring to ensure relevance and application of newly acquired skills to participants' jobs.
Participants attributed over $17 million USD in revenue to the skills learned in the programme. Among the participants, 65% said they were able to effectively talk with new buy points in their major accounts, and 58% indicated they were equipped to successfully meet with senior decision makers.
See more client success stories like this one.
Request a call with a consultant to discuss your leadership development needs.