Gestión de Equipos de Proyectos (Programa solo para Japón)
Project Team Management helps teams develop the team skills for IT project success.
- Acquire the basic knowledge and skills as a necessary to project managers from human communication point of view.
- Through the middle size project case study, participants become aware of interpersonal issues that could possibly occur in a process of project and learn how to solve them.
Participants will be able to:
- Grasp the important information effectively and accurately, therefore he or she will be able to make right decisions.
- Decrease redoing process and improve outcome quality through improving interpersonal relationships.
- Actualize smooth communication among project members to have a collaborative work environment.
Contents (2 days)
- Orientation - Understanding the importance of the human skills in order to implement projects smoothly.
- Perception - Acquiring skills which sense and interpret various phenomena, prevent problems before it occurs and nip problems in the bud.
- Interview - Getting the interview skills to understand the user needs surely at the process of defining requirements.
- Team Creativity - Improving team culture to innovate ideas for various problem solving ways.
- Communication - Promoting communication between the member as well as between PM and the member.
- Leadership - Understanding leadership styles and the way of influence to the members as a project manager in order to lead the team to the desirable direction.
- Stress Management - Acquiring of the skill to free a member from the excessive tense of the trouble, then always work by the best condition before the cutoff point.
- Determination - Acquiring of the behavior as the leader when he or she is asked decisiveness at the various phases.