How to Maximise Employee Engagement in Your Organisation – The Leaders Role
Wilson Learning ‘Dinner and Discussion’
29th September 2016 | 6 p.m. | The Ritz Hotel, London
Leaders today face many challenges, not least of which is engaging employees so they realise growth potential of the organisation, their team, and themselves.
Global complexity and increased competition require frequent strategy updates. Do your leaders have the capability, tools, knowledge and vision to create employee engagement, drive strategy, achieve results and deliver value to customers?
At the Wilson Learning Dinner and Discussion, held 29th September 2016 at The Ritz hotel, London; Senior Business Executives from a range of industries met with the Wilson Learning team to learn how leaders can maximise employee engagement in their organisation, while sharing their individual challenges, insights, and perspectives.
Tom Roth, Chief Operating Officer of Wilson Learning Worldwide, who has more than 35 years of experience developing and implementing human performance improvement solutions around the world, gave an engaging presentation, sharing with the team how we are helping companies to equip their leaders to be more proactive in leading with intent and building an engaged culture.
If you would like Wilson Learning to help your leaders understand how to create a culture of engagement, please contact us.
Feedback from the Dinner and Discussion
- “Yes - Fantastic - gone away with so many ideas and new perspectives” Group Employee Engagement Manager, Entertainment
- “Very thought provoking and interesting, I would really appreciate being invited to future events” Global Learning Business Partner, Consumer Goods
- “It was a really great event; very engaging and informative, so a big thank you to the Wilson Learning team for hosting. I would like to add that I thought Tom Roth was indeed, a renowned speaker, who came across with great passion and enthusiasm for the ‘Energy Business'” EMEA Capacity & Capability Manager, IT and Services
- “Great Presentation. Some key new things to consider” Learning & Development Consultant
- “Very enjoyable event. Great range of attendees in terms of firms represented. Format is excellent and not one I have been to before with small round table discussions” Partner, Human Resources
- “A great opportunity to discuss and share ideas and challenges. Thank you” Senior Learning and Development Manager
- “Really interesting. Discussions were very useful and interesting” Group Learning and Development Manager, Hospitality
- “Exemplary opportunity to network, share and learn” Knowledge Manager, Banking
- “Having already engaged Wilson Learning and worked with them over the past 10 months I still learned more and found their knowledge and enthusiasm second to none” Facilities Manager, Banking
- “An open and honest evening with like-minded individuals looking to better their skillsets. Excellent presentation with a new approach to employee engagement” Internal Communications & Employee Engagement Manager, Management Consulting
- “Useful examination of topics outside the technical and sales sphere of important aspects in the way that teams / individuals interface and are motivated to perform” Sales Director, IT & Services
- “Engaging. Lovely environment, great people. Appreciate the opportunity. Thank you” eLearning Consultant, IT & Services
- “Of great value! Really enjoyed the event and certainly can relate to the topic of leadership engagement. My key takeaway - Energy scale for leaders - Taking Energy-Giving out energy” EMEA Capacity & Capability Manager, IT and Services
- “Excellent presentations - right amount of theory and though provoking discussions” Chief Underwriting Officer, Finance