Career Posting: Systems Administrator
Wilson Learning Corporation, a global provider of employee training and development services to Fortune 500 corporations, has an opening in its Edina, MN headquarters for a full time Systems Administrator.
The successful candidate will join a small team responsible for the support of our internal IT and business systems and the employees who depend on them. The Systems Administrator will work closely with both the Network Administrator and the Director of Information Systems to ensure systems are appropriately configured, deployed and maintained as well as to be the primary contact for end-user support-related issues. The Systems Administrator will also coordinate with a variety of external support vendors on an as-needed basis.
In particular, the Systems Administrator will be responsible for:
- Laptop and tablet image creation, testing and deployment
- Post-imaging configuration and personalization for both new and existing users
- Creation and management of Active Directory accounts and groups
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution of end-user hardware and software issues, coordinating with vendor support as appropriate, for both local and remote users.
- Administration of corporate communications systems, including email and phones.
- Administration of various anti-malware systems
- Printer and Print server configuration
- Tracking issues in a help-desk ticketing system and contributing to the underlying knowledgebase
- Maintenance of end-user IT asset data
We are looking for a collaborative individual possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and who is comfortable managing multiple tasks and adjusting priorities on an ongoing basis. We are seeking an individual who is extremely conscientious and has strong attention to detail. Proficiency with Microsoft Active Directory and corporate communications systems administration is required. Two or more years of professional experience supporting systems and users in a corporate environment and an associate or 2-year degree is required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
For consideration, email your resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wilson Learning Corporation is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and a great place to work. On average, our employees have worked here for more than 10 years.