Inside Sales Representative
Wilson Learning, a global leader in the training and development industry, is seeking an Inside Lead Qualification/Lead Generation Representative in our Edina Minnesota office to qualify leads and develop them to be sales ready. Become a member of an exciting, fast past, small marketing team focused on driving sales opportunities through our marketing efforts. This key role is the link between marketing and leads generated and sales having highly qualified interested contacts to develop.
The primary responsibilities include working closely with marketing and sales teams to generate and qualify new leads. The person will qualify inbound prospects and set-up meetings or pass on to the appropriate sales rep. They will also conduct outbound prospecting activities into target accounts via telemarketing, email, and other media with the objective of qualifying and securing initial discovery meetings. They will assist in qualifying dormant leads, cleaning lists, and maintaining accurate records and reports as well as assist in various marketing campaigns and projects.
The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of business experience, with inside sales or marketing experience preferred. We are looking for an individual with strong demonstrated interest in professional selling as a career, comfort in cold calling, excellent communications skills, self-motivated, and proficiency in Microsoft Office. A degree or certificate in professional selling is a strong plus.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Qualifies leads generated from multiple external sources and follows-up to determine client needs, make sales presentations , close business or set up meetings and pass on to appropriate sales rep
- Takes inbound calls from potential customers, qualifies the opportunity and follows up to close business or set up meetings and pass on to appropriate sales rep
- Conducts industry research and source other available resources to identify prospects to access
- Makes outbound calls to access new and existing accounts to generate sales or set up meetings
- Conducts prospecting activities into target accounts via telemarketing, email, and other media with the objective of securing initial discovery meetings.
- Assists in cleaning lists and qualifying dormant leads
- Meets sales call and revenue quotas as assigned
- Captures all account, contact and prospecting activity in the companies CRM system
- Participates in sales meetings and other educational events related to sales and marketing of Wilson Learning capabilities as required
- Provides support to the marketing department as required
- Attends Wilson Learning workshops as directed to develop knowledge on product and service offerings
Wilson Learning provides competitive compensation and an excellent package of benefits including high quality health and dental insurance, a 401K plan, and a generous paid time off program.
Wilson Learning is an equal opportunity employer.